Welcome to the District Council of Elliston
Weather and Tide Times
Contact us

Council Supplementary Voters Roll


The voters' roll for Council Elections consists of two components - the House of Assembly (State) roll and the Council supplementary roll.

If you are on the House of Assembly roll you will automatically receive a voting pack mailed to your registered address.

If you have moved house or changed your name, you need to complete a new enrolment form, available at your local Post Office or Electoral Commission of SA https://www.ecsa.sa.gov.au/enrolment/enrol-for-council-elections.

If you are not enrolled on the House of Assembly roll you may be eligible to register on the council supplementary roll if:

  • You have been resident at your current address for one month and are not on the State Electoral Roll
  • You are a sole owner/occupier of rateable property
  • You are NOT an Australian Citizen but you have been a resident at your current address for one month
  • Your are a landlord for rateable property
  • Your are an organisation/business owner or occupier of rateable property
  • You are a group of owners or occupiers of rateable property

However, if you are a landlord, business lessee or resident non-Australian citizen and you wish to vote in Council elections you must enrol by completing an enrolment form, available from the Council office or the relevant Enrolment Form below:

Form 1 Sole Owners Application Form(517 kb)

Form 2 Body Corporate Application Form(141 kb)

Form 3 Group Owners or Group Occupiers Application Form(144 kb)

Enrolment for the 2018 Council Elections closes at 5.00pm on Friday 9 August 2018.

District Council of Elliston
21 Beach Terrace
Elliston SA 5670
Fax: 08 8687 9176